Growing public accounting firm offers challenging growth opportunity and a great team environment for an experienced Bookkeeeper.
Responsibilities for Bookkeeper:
- Perform bookkeeping/accounting functions
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Managing bank reconciliations and payroll processing
- Posting journal entries
Qualifications for Bookkeeper:
- High School diploma required, bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience - At least 3 year(s)
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles. QuickBooks knowledge is must
- One year of payroll processing experience preferred.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to work positively and collaboratively with a wide range of individuals including peers and clients.
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
- Summer Fridays-off program
- Incentive time off plan for overtime hours
- After tax season firm trip
- Comprehensive benefits programs, including 401(k)
- PTO and 10 paid holidays annually
- Firm supported training opportunities
- Parking reimbursement
- Paid professional accounting memberships and licenses
- Paid time off to take the CPA exam & bonus upon passing