Maximize your personal and professional growth opportunities at Kirsch Kohn & Bridge LLP. We are a growing full-service CPA firm looking for an Accounting Tax Manager to join our team of professionals and work with our diversified closely-held and high-net-worth client base.
The Tax Manager is responsible for the efficient, accurate, complete, and timely preparation of all clients' tax returns. Advanced technical skills in a variety of tax and accounting areas, along with well-developed and applied management and supervisory skills are required. The Tax Manager makes decisions on all but the most unusual tax situations.
Responsibilities for Accounting Tax Manager:
- Performs technical tax review.
- Assumes full responsibility for larger tax returns and delegates to the various tax preparers as deemed necessary.
- Performs detailed tax research
- Participates actively in client meetings and tax planning efforts.
- Acts as a resource for tax preparers.
- Assumes tax preparation and responsibility for the more complex business returns.
- Assumes client service responsibility.
- Communicates to the appropriate firm personnel important tax information and developments affecting the firm's clients.
- Delegates and manages governmental tax examinations; may represent the client before the appropriate taxing authorities.
- Supervises tax staff and provides on-the-job training.
- Possesses a complete knowledge of the firm's philosophy and its opinions on tax matters
- Prepares other reports and projects as requested from time to time by the partners.
- Researches and evaluates tax preparation and tax research software for recommendation to partners
- Participates in firm's practice development efforts through involvement with referral sources, community and industry activities.
Qualifications for Accounting Tax Manager:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in public accounting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required, Master's degree in taxation a plus
Benefits (just to name a few:)
- Flexible work schedules
- Summer hours
- Casual dress during tax season; year around casual dress on Fridays
- Meals or Meal Allowances
- Firm supported social events
- Strong team enviroment and comradery among employees
- Employees grow professionally by exposure to a variety of jobs
- Partners are accessible.
- Professional networking and outside involvement in the accounting community is encouraged and supported
- Holidays and Personal Time Off (PTO) Benefits
- Licensure Assistance Professional License Fees and Dues
- Major Medical insurance
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401 (k) and Profit Sharing Plan
- ATT & Verizon Discount