Advance your career at Kaufman Rossin - the #1 CPA firm in the country.
Estate & Trust Tax Staff Accountant
Kaufman Rossin is seeking an Entry Level Tax Accountant to join our Estate and Trust team, in Boca Raton. Our Estate and Trust group provides planning and tax compliance services to help our clients optimize and protect assets for themselves and for their heirs.
Responsibilities for Estate & Trust Tax Staff Accountant :
- Prepare a variety of tax returns
- Assist in managing client relationships
- Participate in tax planning and research
- Gain an understanding of current tax regulations
- Identify potential tax issues and prepare tax adjustments
Requirements for Estate & Trust Tax Staff Accountant:
- BS in Accounting, required
- MS in Accounting, required; MS in Taxation, preferred
- CPA, preferred; CPA eligibility, required
- Some knowledge of tax preparation (1040s, 1041s, 709s, 706s, 1065s)
- Strong team player and a commitment to high quality, detailed work
- Self-starter with ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Ability to deal with clients and a good "executive presence”
- Strong computer skills, and experience in a paperless environment
- Bilingual (English and Spanish), desirable
- Successful candidates will be able to work in small teams as well as independently, in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates that are able to focus on several projects, be attentive to details, and think outside the box will have an advantage.