Awarded #1 Accounting Firm: Career Advancement: Interesting Work.
Advance your career at Kaufman Rossin - awarded #1 CPA firm in the country. We offer an interesting professional challenge as an Entrepreneurial Services Senior, to be responsible for handling multiple accounting and tax engagements related to individuals and business entities.
Requirements for Senior Accountant, Entrepreneurial Services
- 3-5 years public accounting experience required
- CPA or CPA eligible
- Strong tax preparation skills related to individual, corporate and partnership tax returns
- Strong computer skills in (Excel, Word, and tax preparation software)
- Team player and a motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Competency regarding the compilation and review or financial statements preferred
Benefits - just to name a few!
- Flexible Schedules and Telecommuting
- Free snacks & drinks and catered dinners
- Firm Sports Teams and regular social events
- Community Events
- Firm supported wellness programs
- Health, Dental, Disability and Life insurance benefits
- Maternity Leave
- Professional growth and development