Remote Accounting Manager: Denver area
The job is virtual, so you will work where you are - but you must be available for team meetings, ideally within a half a day drive from Golden, Colorado.
Golden CPAs is the alternative to the traditional cubical public accounting job. We are your new virtual CPA career path. We are looking to hire an Accounting Manager with at least 3 years of public accounting experience. If you are looking to make a contribution as a leader within our growing company, and you meet the requirements below, connect with us via Accountingfly.
- Do you want to help scale an early stage, successful cloud accounting firm?
- Are you an accountant who loves technology, can manage projects and can build processes that will scale a company?
Do you have a passion for health and wellness and want to be a trusted advisor to the fitness industry?
If so, we'd love to talk to you.
About Golden CPAs
Golden CPAs is a fast-growing Cloud Accounting firm, based in Golden, Colorado that provides outsourced CFO, accounting and advisory services to the fitness industry, with a core client base consisting of thriving yoga studios. We are building a great company, delighting our clients, and we strive to support a healthy work-life integration for all of our team members !
We are leading our clients to be technology-adept so they can work more effectively to build better companies and investing our efforts on the things that matter like delivering advisory services and helping grow our clients' businesses.
Frankly, we're not sure how you couldn't be obsessed with awesome technology like Xero, Bill.com, iKizmet, MindBody Online, Practice Ignition, Podio, Live Agent and many others. We provide incredible client service - we answer emails within 24 hours and phone calls same day, strengthening our client connections.
About the Accounting Manager
You've mastered full cycle bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, client communication and now you're ready to manage a team of accountants performing this work for our awesome clients. Can you picture yourself doing this?
- You're like a COO for our Accounting services.
- You'll manage all activities of an accounting team, and manage the day to day issues that come up.
- You obsess over operations, process, and you'll be laying the groundwork to build an efficient company. You'll work closely with the Managing Partner to build the structure, process, and organization that will further increase our ability to scale.
- You blow away obstacles that get in your team's way.
- You have sound judgment and the discipline required to execute our plan.
- Client interfacing is a very large part of our business and you will take on much of the client communication.
- In short, you'll be the glue that holds the accounting team together!
Are you one of the rare few that fit this description?
- If you want to join our leadership team we will help you reach your goals and we take that seriously. You will receive the training, the client exposure and the mentorship to develop your career.
You will have a life!
- Every member of our team has unique needs outside of the office. We get it -and your needs will be met. Our partners understand that to keep great people, firms must bring flexibility and balance to each team member. You will find that here.
The following are MUST HAVE requirements for our Accounting Manager
- Strong financial literacy and financial statement analysis. Our clients will rely on you to review their financial statements and set goals, draw conclusions and develop action plans.
- Expertise in individual or corporate tax preparation is a must. You'll be taking over and supervising all tax preparation as the practice grows with the support the managing partner's extensive tax background. Experience in both individual and corporate tax is a plus.
- Active CPA license or willingness to reactivate one that has lapsed.
- Personal relationship to the fitness industry and a strong preference for candidates who practice or desire to practice yoga on a regular basis.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great phone, interpersonal skills and the abolity to meet client expectations and collaborate with fellow team members virtually.
- Proficiency and adaptability with digital apps and online platforms is the foundation of our client services package. Sure, we use Microsoft Word, Excel and Gmail however you will also use Xero, Quickbooks, Dropbox Accounting CS and various video conferencing softwares as well.
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities.
- High degree of confidentiality and integrity as our client's most trusted advisor.