FloQast is looking for a detail-oriented and dynamic accountant to join its growing team in Los Angeles, CA. This position requires excellent communication, an ability to think critically and creatively, attention to detail, a team-oriented attitude and a love of accounting.
Responsibilities for Accountant Include:
- AR / Billing: Enter sales orders, file customer contracts, maintain customer billing and metrics schedules, prepare and send customer invoices, own collections process
- AP / Purchasing: Record AP invoices and vendor payments. Review and process employee expense reports.
- Month end: Prepare standard journals and accruals.
- Tax / Compliance: Assist with tax and statutory filings.
- Systems: Use and/or administer financial and accounting systems including FloQast, Accrualify, Expensify, NetSuite, and others
- Any other accounting related responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
Required Qualifications for Accountant:
- 2+ years experience in public accounting (assurance) at a national firm (PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte, Grant Thornton, BDO, Crowe Horwath, McGladrey / RSM, CBIZ, BDK, Moss Adams UHY)
- CPA, or CPA candidate
- Solid understanding of GAAP
- Team player attitude
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Desired Qualities and Skills for Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
Why join FloQast?
FloQast is a fast growing, Los Angeles-based, early-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success is fueled by a passion to define and dominate the Close Management Software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast for years and the response to our solution has been overwhelmingly positive.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd.
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check out what people are saying on
Glassdoor* We are moving quickly and there is huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment.
- Ranked 18th on the 2017 Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal.