Build your career with the local leader who has served our market for nearly 100 years: Tax Manager CPA Needed!
This a firm for people who want to make Partner:
If you are the kind of professional who wants to learn and take on new responsibility, you have found a home. Our path to partner is real and a major factor in why CPAs come to work here. Half of our partners have been partners for less than 5 years because we develop talent and keep our staff engaged and happy. Plus there is plenty of growth opportunity at our firm.
Responsibilities for Tax Manager CPA:
- Plan, supervise, and complete engagements for audits of for profit and not for profit entities.
- Plan, supervise, and complete income tax returns.
- Delegate work and assist in coordination of staffing on engagements.
- Technical review and mathematical check of financial statements and tax returns.
- Performs work with limited supervision. Work closely with clients and partners to resolve questions and complete work product.
Requirements for Tax Manager CPA:
- CPA, having 5+ years of recent public accounting experience with an emphasis in tax and accounting.
- Previous audit experience is helpful but will not be a major emphasis for this position.
- Attention to detail with advanced communication and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency using Excel, Word and tax and audit software (DJ&Co currently uses CCH ProFx Tax and Engagement software).
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Competitive salaries, with bonus opportunities
- 401K plan
- 7.5 days paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Medical insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Professional growth and development, including 40 hours of Continuing Professional Education per year